Frameless mirror, golf 7 pre facelift, lane assist

• Frameless mirror, golf 7 pre facelift, lane assist

Hello, i will write in english, sorry for this. I have a golf 7 2015 with lane assist and FLA. The interior mirror is a black bulky one. The mounting point in on the top of the mirror. The newer frameless mirrors are mounted from the back and i'm afraid that i cannot mount it on my car. Everyone did a modify on the mounting or there is any oem part that fits dirrectly?

Have a nice day!

ANZEIGE

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rares Vintea ()

• You said that is pretty hard to do this retrofit! Needs changing whindscreen etc. But i wanted to proove myself that i can do this mod. I've bought a mirror from a wrecked car, a frameless one and modify the mount. The original mirror has been stripped, the arm has been removed and grinded down till the ball that moves is now a square shape. The frameless mirror was modified, the mount was cut with a grinder and then with small steps the mounting arm was fitted and glued with epoxy and than painted. Electric wiring was modified by cut and longer with a couple of centimeters. With a little bit of work and ëngineering"it can be done.
      Have a great day!

Dateien